Currently For Sale
Welcome to our Showroom. Here you will find Rhino Cubes looking for a home. In addition to a primary residence, these Cubes would also make a great backyard studio, Airbnb, Accessory Dwelling Unit, or cabin. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us. We would love to create a Rhino Cube just for you.
“NOLA” is a 24 foot NakedTainer, named after the famous white rhino. Built to 2012 International Residential Code, she is ready for immediate occupancy, wherever you choose to place her.
Like all of our Cubes, Nola was designed by Boulder architect, Samuel Austin and built in Louisville, Colorado.
NOLA includes the following features:
- 1/4 inch steel window bucks
- Fiberglass double pane energy-efficient windows
- Sculptured steel Rhino horn
- Metal front door
- Double cargo doors
- Insulated R-22 finished walls, R-30 hardwood hickory floors
- Roof and R-54 ceiling insulation
- Full kitchen
- Bathroom with full size shower
- Wooden roofing timbers and patio trellis
- Will repaint exterior free of charge
- $1,500 allowance given for design of custom shelving and bed
The Zulu Queen
The Zulu Queen is 160 square feet of living space designed to provide creature-comforts while bringing you closer to nature. Featuring off-the-grid sustainability, this micro-unit can land in a field or on the side of a mountain and will provide a weekend retreat or a full time shelter. “Zulu Queen” is a 20-foot container named after a bad-ass ski run in Telluride, Colorado.
- Full kitchen with sink, cooktop, and high-end DC powered refrigerator
- Designer IKEA cabinets and storage
- 1250 watt solar generator, which drives the refrigerator, charges your technology and runs other appliances
- Water storage and grey water disposal system
- Sculptural, artistic steel door with Rhino look and feel
- Sculptural bunk bed with graphic backdoor and starlight sleeping
- Artistic exterior paint