This shipping container tiny home is perfect to live in while you are waiting for your home to be reconstructed, rebuilt or cleaned out. It can fit in most backyards and be can be used for short term living. At 192 square feet (24 feet long, 8 feet wide) it can house one or two people comfortably.
See a full video tour of this Cube here.
- Water-proof, mold-proof
- Rodent & bug proof
- 1/4 inch steel window bucks, designed for structural integrity and curb appeal
- Fiberglass double pane energy-efficient windows
- Sculptured steel Rhino horn
- Double cargo doors, which open onto a patio
- Insulated R-22 finished walls
- Insulated R-30 hardwood hickory floors
- Roof and R-54 ceiling insulation
- Wooden roofing timbers and patio trellis
- Full electrical with lighting
- A full kitchen with designer cabinets, range, and refrigerator
- A full bathroom with shower, toilet, sink, and cabinetsNote: this is a unit that does not come on land. It can be placed anywhere. It is currently located in Colorado, but it could be shipped to Texas within a couple weeks.