We think you need to reconsider your current Swiss chalet style home. With the way weather is trending in your neck of the woods, we have serious doubts that stick-built dwellings will make it through the next hundred years.
Our converted shipping containers would serve you well as either a toy storage or a cozy retreat for you and Mrs. Claus. You could save bundles on electricity, heat and water costs. We could even paint the outside red and white to look like a candy cane or maybe design it to look like your sleigh! The options are endless.
- Closed cell foam insulation is warmer and more sustainable than a fur lined coat.
2. Rhino Cubes are water tight. With all that melting going on at the North Pole, Santa needs an alternative to a stick-built chalet!
3. Gale force polar winds will not blow this toy storage unit over.
4. Big windows to enjoy the Aurora Borealis from the comfort of your recliner.
5. Built-in loft beds for an Elf slumber party! Just what you’ve always wanted.